Masonic Village Child Care Center
Managed by Hildebrandt Learning Centers
PA Keystone Stars 4 Star Program
The Masonic Village Child Care Center serves children of the Masonic Village, its staff and surrounding communities. The center accommodates 116 children who are grouped in classrooms according to their developmental age.
• The center cares for children from 6 weeks through 6 years of age and offers a full-day PA Department of Education licensed kindergarten program and a summer camp for children in 1st - 5th grades.
• Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack are provided by the center for all children. Menus are developed and monitored by a registered dietitian.
• Abundant outdoor space is available for gross motor activities and includes age-appropriate playground equipment. In addition, a rubber safety surface covers the infant and toddler playground area, which meets the requirements of the Consumer Protection Agency.
• Our center features a key pad security system which allows only parents and staff access to the facility.
• Families who utilize the center are eligible for the child care subsidy and pre-tax dependent care account, as offered by their employer.
• Individuals employed are chosen not only for their educational achievements and training but also for their previous experience in the early childhood field. HLC follows the employment guidelines of the PA Department of Public Welfare, which includes state police and child abuse clearances.
Staff to Child Ratios:
• Infant: 1 staff to 4 children
• Young Toddler: 1 staff to 5 children
• Toddler: 1 staff to 6 children
• Preschool: 1 staff to 10 children
The provision of services and referrals of children are made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin (including limited English proficiency), age or sex.